Nov 6-9, 2016, Phoenix, AZ
Best performers in the current DREAM Challenges will be invited to present at the Conference. Further info here.
Submit your research today to be part of this vibrant conference!
Abstract Submission for Oral Presentation
Deadline: September 1, 2016
Deadline: September 16, 2016
- Network visualization and analysis
- Regulatory motifs and modules
- Epigenomics and chromatin state
- Non-coding RNAs
- Regulatory networks
- Co-transcriptional, post-transcriptional, and translational regulation
- Signal transduction networks
- Genetic, molecular, and phenotypic variation and human disease
- Cellular signatures of biological responses and disease states
- Mathematical modeling and simulation of biological systems
- Methods for systematic validation of high-throughput biological predictions
- Single-cell transcriptomics
- Single-cell proteomics
- Machine learning methods for systems biology
- Translational systems biology
November 16-18, 2015, Philadelphia, PA
Best performers in the DREAM9.5 and DREAM10 Challenges will be invited to present at the Conference. Further info here.
July 10 – 14, 2015, Dublin, Ireland
Join us for a special session on using DREAM and Synapse for research at ISMB/ECCB 2015. AKES 01: Applied Knowledge Building networks for translation: how to use DREAM challenges and the Synapse platform as a research strategy.
November 10 – 14, 2014, San Diego, California
DREAM 8.5 and 9 Challenges were presented.
November 8-12, 2013, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Conference to discuss the results of the DREAM8 challenges
November 12-15, 2012 San Francisco, CA
Conference to discuss the results of the DREAM7 challenges
Oct 14 2011, Barcelona
Conference to discuss the results of the DREAM6 challenges